Sunday, June 15, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Pistachio Almond & Strawberry


Hey guys! How are you?
Last night I went and saw How to Train Your Dragon 2 with my boyfriend, and I always like to dress a little cutesy when I go to see a film. It's always nice to dress a little nice and feel a little nice!


While in Minneapolis I had a little vintage clothing excursion around Uptown, and I picked up this absolutely amazing sweater. Its pink hue is almost an exact match to cotton candy, and it's perfectly cropped and fitted just below the waist. 

The reason this outfit is titled Pistachio Almond & Strawberry is not just because I'm hungry! In the summers my favorite ice cream combination--of all time--is pistachio almond and strawberry. The two flavors work perfectly together as do the beautiful pastel colors. I guess I'm just starting to emulate my favorite foods.


The skirt, as a surprise, is not actually American Apparel. It's a vintage tennis skirt that I thrifted about a year ago, but you would never be able to tell the difference! I can't even count the number of times I've worn this skirt. It's definitely an essential to my wardrobe. 

OUTFIT DETAILS

Cardigan: Vintage (From my grandma)
Sweater: Vintage, From Via's Vintage (Minneapolis, MN)
Skirt: Thrifted
Purse: Vintage from Etsy
Loafers: Thrifted

Talk to ya soon! 
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment