Saturday, December 14, 2013

Why Peter Jackson Should Make Me an Elf

In which I describe the various ways I am perfect elf material.


1. I definitely look like an elf. 




2. My D&D character is an elf named Anastasia. Boom. I have experience. 

3. I taught myself how to say some phrases in Elvish.

I'm ahead of the game.

4. I'm 5'9. Elves are tall. I'm tall. 

5. Last of all, I love Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit more than anything.

If you couldn't tell this post was a joke, it's a joke. (Unless you're Peter Jackson reading this then this is not a joke) But I just saw The Desolation of Smaug at the midnight premiere, and it was absolutely fantastic. I went with a couple of friends, and I dressed as an elf and another dressed as Gandalf. It was pretty awesome. Have you seen it yet? What did you think?

M
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment