Friday, August 23, 2013

September Goals

I went dark again!
Hey guys! So I know that it's not quite September yet, but I wanted to make a goals list because I'm so eager to create a list for myself.

These past few months haven't been the most productive in terms of furthering my knowledge about my interests and what not, and now is the perfect time to jump on that.

Without further ado, here are my September goals!:

1. Post Youtube videos at least once a week if not twice
2. Learn more about graphic design
3. Post every other day on here
4. Learn more about technical fashion
5. Start taking more outfit posts!
6. Go on a walk every day
7. Do at least one "photo an hour" blog posts
8. Learn to take more beautiful photos
9. Organize my room into a more aesthetically beautiful arrangement
10. Learn more about philosophy
11. Read at least 4 books
12. Start playing music for at least an hour a day
13. Start painting more!
14. Start watching Merlin again, Breaking Bad, Mad Men (again), and catch up on everything else!
15. Start cutting back on the deserts (oh, how I love my deserts!)

And those are just some of the goals I want to set for myself :) I think I may start doing this every month if it helps me keep in order. I'm a list oriented person, and this sort of stuff keeps me motivated. I'll do a September in review to see how I did at the end of it. Until then, I'll see you tomorrow with a new outfit post!

Au Revoir
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment